QUALITY AND INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY STATEMENT
Our company ZEBRA Consultants Ltd aims to provide our customers with secure and of high-quality services, that meet their requirements. To achieve this, the Top Management of the company ensures that our vision, business objectives, Integrated Management System and services integrity are all supported by a high level of human and technological resources. At the same time, we are dedicated to ensuring quality of services and protecting the security of any non-public information we process, including the personal data and privacy of any data subject is related to us. The Quality and Information Security Management System we have adopted serve the purpose of Quality and Secure, Reliable and Uninterrupted service delivery to customers and partners and provides guidance on how to organise and process information by setting the desired level of security.
To achieve all the above, the Top Management of the company:
- Adopted an Integrated Management System ensuring our business operations meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Standards as well as the requirements of the relevant legislation, which applies in all the activities and departments of the company.
- Implements the process approach on administrative and technical level.
- Periodically inspects, through its representatives, the Integrated Management System, in order to ensure its effectiveness and to establish the necessary corrective actions.
- Provides all the means and resources to train, develop and motivate its employees, and to engage their participation in the continual improvement of the IMS.
- Ensures the maintenance of a secure, ergonomic and healthy environment for its employees.
- Ensures that the Integrated Management System is maintained and continuously improved through a program of inspections and reviews.
- Evaluates the operational risks and opportunities arising both inside and outside the company, and which may affect its operation.
- Evaluates and selects its external providers and maintains mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ensures that the policies of the Integrated Management System are communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all corporate levels.
- Ensures the protection of the collected Personal Data according to the GDPR regulation and the Security of any Information as provided by the IMS policies and procedures ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information for the benefit of the business itself, its employees, customers and partners.
- Established mechanisms to support timely and rapid identification and prevention of information security threats and effective response when such threats occur.
- Protects the investment in information and communication technologies and raises awareness of the risks inherent in corporate information systems.
- Sets measurable business objectives according to operational criteria. These measurable objectives are established, measured, analysed and reviewed to ensure the degree of achievement. More specifically the Top Management of the company aims:
- To reduce any type of complaints (from any interested parties).
- To implement a minimum number of training courses to ensure the employees competence.
- To increase customers satisfaction through the provision of quality products and services.
- To reduce any deviations (non-conformities) from the IMS through its efficient performance.
- To effectively manage of emergency situations, to prevent of hazardous incidents, to eliminate accidents and to continue providing services without noticeable interruptions.
Adopting the principle of continuous improvement, the Top Management of the company recognises and rewards teamwork and the individual effort, invests in people, respects the customer and is committed in the continuous monitoring of the operational risks, the achievement of the above objectives as well as the updating and communication of the current policy to any interested party, as it has been defined in the Integrated Management System.
On behalf of ZEBRA Consultants Ltd
EN ISO 9001:2015
ΕΝ ISO 27001:2013