IBM, founded in 1911, is one of the biggest Information Technology companies in the world which has had the most patents of any technology company for many years. IBM has made many important inventions and discoveries around technology through its industry-leading services. ZEBRA being a strategic partner with IBM is well equipped with the skills and experience needed to offer robust and reliable IBM on-premise or cloud-based solutions.
- The product supports a wide range of protocols: WebSphere MQ, JMS 1.1 and 2.0, HTTP and HTTPS, web services (SOAP and REST), File, Enterprise Information Systems (including SAP and Siebel), and TCP/IP.
- It supports a broad range of data formats: binary formats (C and COBOL), XML, and industry standards (including SWIFT, EDI, and HIPAA). You can also define your own data formats.
- It supports many operations, including routing, transforming, filtering, enriching, monitoring, distribution, collection, correlation, and detection.
- Application development, test, and deployment
You can use one or more of the supplied options to program your applications:
- An extensive range of administration and systems management options for developed solutions.
- Support for a wide range of operating system and hardware platforms.
- A scalable, highly performing architecture, based on requirements from traditional transaction processing environments.
- Tight integration with software products, from IBM and other vendors, that provide related management and connectivity services.
More details on IBM Cloud products can be found at: www.ibm.com/cloud/products.
Watson Machine Learning provides a full range of tools and services so you can build, train, and deploy Machine Learning models. Choose from tools that fully automate the training process for rapid prototyping to tools that give you complete control to create a model that matches your needs.
This graphic illustrates a typical process for a machine learning model:
IBM Watson Studio tools
Watson Studio is a collaborative environment with graphical tools for designing, training, deploying, and managing models with your Watson Machine Learning services:
These are the kind of resources you can have in a project:
• Analytical assets and tools are how you derive insights from data. Some tools require additional services. Here’s what you can do to analyze your data:
IBM App Connect Enterprise software combines the existing, industry-trusted technologies of IBM Integration Bus with IBM App Connect Professional and with cloud native technologies, to deliver a platform that supports the full breadth of integration needs across a modern digital enterprise.
Using the IBM App Connect Enterprise Toolkit, you can develop integration solutions and deploy them to IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, the dedicated runtime of IBM App Connect Enterprise software, and to IBM App Connect Enterprise on IBM Cloud. You can use an extensive range of administration and systems management options to manage your integration solutions.
Using the capabilities of IBM App Connect Professional (bundled as part of IBM App Connect Enterprise), you can quickly connect hybrid environments that are comprised of public clouds, private clouds, and on-premises applications. You can develop integrations by using a "configuration, not coding" approach, with premade integration templates, and rich connectors to speed development time.
IBM App Connect Enterprise can also use an extensive range of SaaS connectors, which can run on premises using the bundled App Connect Professional software or on the cloud using IBM App Connect on IBM Cloud.
You can use IBM App Connect Enterprise to connect applications together, regardless of the message formats or protocols that they support.
This connectivity means that your diverse applications can interact and exchange data with other applications in a flexible, dynamic, and extensible infrastructure. IBM App Connect Enterprise routes, transforms, and enriches messages from one location to any other location:
Your interactions with IBM App Connect Enterprise can be considered in two broad categories:
Users of all these tools and development experience benefit from accelerators, such as templates for common integration and industry-specific-use cases.