Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 delivers strategic virtualization alternative. Why should you choose Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization? The same reason Red Hat customers are choosing it:
• Open: No lock-in with a fully open source solution.
• Cross-platform: Great performance for Microsoft Windows and Linux guests.
• Enterprise-ready: Powerful mix of enterprise features and a rich set of partners.
• Affordable: Lower total cost of ownership and faster return on investment than an equivalent proprietary solution.
• High-performance: Top virtualization benchmarks for performance and scalability for Windows and Linux workloads—so you can be confident it will power your virtual machine workloads.
Red Hat, the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced the global availability of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0, with significantly expanded capabilities for both its server and desktop virtualization management tools and its Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor. With Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0, Red Hat provides a compelling open virtualization alternative to customers that offers exceptional performance, scalability, security, manageability and cost benefits.
"The virtualization market is getting more competitive every day, and IDC believes that over the next couple of years customers will be looking closely at alternative solutions to supplement and/or replace existing products," said Gary Chen, research manager, Cloud and Virtualization System Software at IDC. "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 is a major release, and a real turning point in the maturity of KVM. Red Hat has made a big commitment to virtualization and it shows with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0. IDC believes that this product deserves to be on customers’ short lists for evaluation."
We, at ZEBRA Consultants, the only Red Hat Advanced Business Partner in the region, can help you implement the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 so that you start enjoying the benefits offered; performance, scalability and lower cost of ownership. Further details on RHEV 3.0 can be found below:
The RHEV 3.0 datasheet can also be downloaded from here